We're looking for:
Ph. Creative specialises in employer brand, talent attraction and candidate experience. With offices in Liverpool, London and San Diego, we have a reputation as one of the most creative and disruptive agencies in this space.
Our growing client list includes the likes of Blizzard, Continental, Sage Therapeutics, Wehkamp – to name just a few.
“We are pioneering a creative approach in this sector, working with exciting global brands. ”
The Senior Designer will drive the execution of US projects, collaborating on concepts, working with the team on delivery and quality control, and supporting the Creative Director in building trust with clients.
Key strengths are flexibility and ability to deliver great design across a variety of outputs, such as Branding, Web & App design, Campaigns, print, motion and events.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Experience with Mac, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Experience with InDesign and After Effects
- Strong agency experience
- Interest in latest sector trends, technologies and practices
- Open to new challenges
- Work on new briefs, liaising with the Creative Director
- Deliver exceptional designs and content
- Support the visualisation/production of projects
- Responsibility for visual outputs of projects
- Keep the Creative Director, PM’s and AD’s abreast of progress
- Direct fellow team members
- Promote creativity, respect and excellence
“Now is an exciting time to join the business. We have world renowned brands and a talented team producing world class work.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 22 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Contribution to 401(k)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options available
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.