We're looking for:
What We Do:
We love the struggle
What do we mean by that? Well, when you find the struggle you love you find a home, a purpose, the successes you want for yourself. It’s the challenges you relish, rather than avoid.
No great piece of creative communications was ever born without a struggle behind it, be it a film, a book, a piece of marketing or anything else that’s succeeded.
That’s why we’re Defenders of Happiness.
To love the struggle is to find happiness in something you’re passionate about and having what it takes to make it all worthwhile.
Happiness to us isn’t just pleasure, it’s victory in what we do.
And what is that? We’re a full-service employer brand communications agency, and we always sell the truth. We change the way people think about the companies we work with and help them thrive.
Our highly effective creativity, tech, and experience model is fuelled by our disruptive ‘Give and Get’ approach.
To work here, you need to love the struggle. The energy and momentum created by a team focused on a shared goal can be difficult to keep up with and overwhelming if you let it. Our shared passion creates relentless high expectations, so there’s often nowhere to hide.
The upshot is you often surprise yourself with your own progress, and when you ask for help or have an ambitious idea, people will offer support without question. We believe if you love what you do, you’ll move us forward, but that comes with the expectation to do just that.
Progress, results, and new creative solutions are relished, rewarded, and celebrated. That’s how to find happiness at Ph.Creative.
“We are pioneering a creative approach in this sector, working with exciting global brands. ”
We’re after a gifted Senior Designer to work across client projects as a key member of our creative team.
Reporting to our Creative Director, you’ll execute jaw-dropping concepts and deliverables. With a keen eye for quality control and a natural feel for design, you’ll support the project needs of the team and build trusting relationships with clients. You’ll work on legacy projects and lead on new projects where you can really take the reins with originality and style. Your skills will be put to the test across branding, web and app design, campaigns (mostly digital), print, motion, and experiential/events.
Flexible and talented, you’ll be a brand guardian for your clients. In fact, you’ll know them inside and out, being perceptive enough to explore what works for their specific needs in a hand-on, creative way. You’ll explore new avenues to come up with never-before-seen solutions that delight and deliver. Through brainstorms and open collaboration, you’ll bring new ideas and ways of working, leading by example and supporting the growth of junior colleagues.
You’ll need to be focused and agile, shaping creative concepts to meet client needs, and taking them to the next level. You’ll need to be persistent, not be afraid of tough conversations, and sometimes you’ll need a thick skin. A good listener and an effective communicator, you’ll quickly understand what’s needed and how it can be done. In return, you’ll enjoy a role where your creativity can flourish and take form with freedom and support, and the results of your hard work will be illuminated across the world.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Develop and visualise creative concepts to meet briefs, generating ideas and brainstorms, and delivering exceptional quality in all your work.
- Take ownership and interrogate new briefs as they come into the agency, running with ideas and liaising with the Creative Director and team, Account Directors, and Production team on progress.
- Work with clients and account management on tailored and effective deliverables, managing time carefully, meeting deadlines, and supporting our Production teams with costs and logistics.
- Partner with the Creative Director on proposals, visualising concepts and ideas, storytelling, and working with the broader team on amazing solutions.
- Direct fellow Creative Team members to achieve the vision for the project, being positive, supportive, and inspirational in your approach and behaviour.
- Present work with confidence and clarity to clients, being open and receptive to feedback and also prepared to defend decisions when it’s the right thing to do.
- Promote creativity, respect, and excellence in all partnerships with copy, design, motion, video, tech, and any other working relationships.
- Flag production challenges at the earliest chance, and work on solutions to get back on track.
- Produce marketing materials post-project for Ph to use in case studies, award entries, etc.
- Develop and grow, staying up-to-date with trends and industry developments, and being part of the Ph.Creative Performance Review and Development scheme, growing and setting direction in line with your own needs and the needs of the agency.
What You’ll Need To Bring
- Experience working with Apple Mac.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and sometimes even a pencil.
- Strong previous agency experience on big household name brands.
- Deep understanding of digital media creativity and best practice.
- Creative ability to create, interrogate, and act on briefs to deliver high quality visual concepts and designs.
- Interest in the latest trends, tech, and practices in branding, marketing, digital, and experiential solutions.
“Now is an exciting time to join the business. We have world renowned brands and a talented team producing world class work.”
Every business talks about values. We talk about them more than most, though, because we spend so much time helping our clients define their true values to attract the talent they need.
So, our values aren’t just words we like the sound of; they’re our principles and our behaviours, they’re the bedrock of our business and the spirit at the heart of all of us that work here. Here’s what you need to succeed at Ph:
INTENSITY AUDACITY INTEGRITY
How Do We Expect You To Show Intensity?
It’s about truly immersing yourself in your work. You’ll give each and every project your full attention regardless of your heavy workload and tight, unrealistic deadlines. You’ll know inside yourself that something is not as good as it could be, and you’ll be willing to lose sleep over it until you get there. It’s about working smart, working hard, and working generously with the exceptional talent around you to deliver real quality. You’ll embrace the long hours, you’ll push yourself forward for more responsibility and more accountability, and you’ll squeeze dry every opportunity that comes your way.
How Do We Expect You To Show Audacity?
It’s about an audacity of ideas: dreaming up and delivering bold and brave concepts which improve the way we do things; which leave our clients speechless in our creativity; which make the best talent pay attention; and which win awards. You’ll have an audacity of approach in your work, leaving no stone unturned; trying, failing, learning, and improving, striving to find the best solution for the challenges you’ll face every day and not being constrained in your thinking. You’ll be looking for ways to develop our processes, procedures, and people. An audacity of attitude, going that bit further and never, ever, settling for anything less than excellence.
How Do We Expect You To Show Integrity?
A role at Ph is all about making a valuable, professional contribution to our projects. Empathising, respecting, and relishing the diversity of our growing team’s skills, backgrounds, and experience. It’s about channelling the many challenges that each project brings into positive action and learning. You’ll be true to your word, reliable and conscientious, and you’ll build upon the high standards we set for ourselves. It’s about keeping the best interests of our colleagues, our business, and our clients firmly at the heart of all that you do. You’ll push back when you need to so that standards don’t slip, and you’ll always refuse to compromise. You’ll set an example, inspire, and be the person with whom everyone wants to work.
What You'll Get
We devised the ‘give and get’ approach to our work to best illustrate what we expect from our people and what they can expect from Ph.
So, in return for your intensity, audacity, and integrity, we’ll tick all the boxes you would expect in terms of salary, benefits, flexible working, and personal development. But there’s much more on offer.
We listen and execute on great ideas that have been well researched and thought through, no matter where those ideas come from or whoever brings them to us. Which means smart people with the right attitude can go far quickly. And you’ll have the exhilaration and satisfaction of working on multiple projects with incredible brands. It’s fast, frantic, frustrating, and not for the faint-hearted, but your work will honestly go around the world.
You’ll work hard to find the best solutions; shape the support we put around you to help you deliver at your best; explore new technologies, techniques, and tactics; and find pride in all you do. It’s about having the drive to ignore the easy options and to choose instead to do work that makes a difference to everyone it touches. It’s about defining your career.
- Unlimited holidays
- Birthday day off
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance cover
- Peer to peer reward scheme
Are you running for cover or ready to dive in?
* indicates a required field