We're looking for:
Ph. Creative is a highly energised and innovative branding, marketing and digital agency with offices in Liverpool, London and San Diego. We’re dedicated to producing creative and highly effective strategy and solutions.
We specialise in employer brand, talent attraction and candidate experience and as a result, we have a reputation as one of the most creative and disruptive agencies in this space.
Our growing client list includes the likes of BT, Blizzard, Continental, Ladbrokes, Nationwide, RBS, Sage Therapeutics, Wehkamp – to name just a few.
We take staff growth and development very seriously and support a culture of continuous learning. We expect our team to be inquisitive with an unquenchable thirst for insight, to go beyond the expected and the predictable, and to be connected to our clients.
“We are pioneering a creative approach in this sector, working with exciting global brands. ”
Ph. Creative has earned a reputation for its commitment to the very best design and creative work. Reporting into the Creative Director, the Senior Designer will drive the execution of our US client projects, collaborating on concepts, working with the broader team on execution and quality control, whilst also supporting the Creative Director in building a relationship of trust with the clients themselves.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Designer will support the project needs of the Creative Team; this could range from collaborating with the Creative Lead’s on legacy projects they’ve started or leading the design on pieces of work themselves. Key strengths are flexibility and an ability to deliver great design across a wide variety of outputs including (but not limited to): Branding, Web & App design, Campaigns (with a big emphasis on digital), print, motion and experiential/events.
The Senior Designer will also act as brand guardian for the clients they are aligned with. Through everything they do they will promote our culture of creativity and innovation whilst meeting the client brief whatever the media format or output. This is very much a hands-on position however at times the Senior Designer will be expected to direct others.
Creativity is key; we want our Designers to come up with content/concept/storytelling/UX suggestions. Through brainstorms and an open approach to collaboration, new ideas will always be welcome and encouraged.
- Preferably Educated to degree level – or equivalent
- Experience working with Apple Mac
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and sometimes even a pencil.
- Experience working with Adobe InDesign
- Experience working with Adobe After Effects
- Strong previous agency experience
- A deeper understanding of digital media creativity and best practise
- Have strong creative ability to create and act on briefs to deliver high quality visual concepts
- Interest in latest trends, technologies and practices in branding, marketing, digital and experiential tactics
- Be open to new challenges, ideas, formats and concepts
- Work with the Creative Director on new briefs that come into the agency working towards rounded ideas that you will in turn run with, liaising with the Creative Director on progress.
- Deliver exceptional executional quality in the designs and content you produce
- Support the visualisation/production of projects across media where necessary, ensuring all outputs are on-brand and on-brief for the client
- Take responsibility for the visual output of our projects; ensuring they are realised in the best possible way
- Keep the Creative Director abreast of the evolution of the project in conjunction with PM’s and AD’s
- Direct fellow Creative Team members where necessary to achieve the vision for the project being as positive and supportive as possible
- Promote creativity, respect and excellence in any production partnerships we undertake in
“Now is an exciting time to join the business. We have world renowned brands and a talented team producing world class work.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Medical insurance cover via Medicash
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Enjoy our Peroni & Pino Friday afternoons!
- Company pension scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.
* indicates a required field