We're looking for:
Sales Insights & Bid Coordinator
What We Do:
We love the struggle
What do we mean by that? Well, when you find the struggle you love you find a home, a purpose, the successes you want for yourself. It’s the challenges you relish, rather than avoid.
No great piece of creative communications was ever born without a struggle behind it, be it a film, a book, a piece of marketing or anything else that’s succeeded.
That’s why we’re Defenders of Happiness.
To love the struggle is to find happiness in something you’re passionate about and having what it takes to make it all worthwhile.
Happiness to us isn’t just pleasure, it’s victory in what we do.
And what is that? We’re a full-service employer brand communications agency, and we always sell the truth. We change the way people think about the companies we work with and help them thrive.
Our highly effective creativity, tech, and experience model is fuelled by our disruptive ‘Give and Get’ approach.
To work here, you need to love the struggle. The energy and momentum created by a team focused on a shared goal can be difficult to keep up with and overwhelming if you let it. Our shared passion creates relentless high expectations, so there’s often nowhere to hide.
The upshot is you often surprise yourself with your own progress, and when you ask for help or have an ambitious idea, people will offer support without question. We believe if you love what you do, you’ll move us forward, but that comes with the expectation to do just that.
Progress, results, and new creative solutions are relished, rewarded, and celebrated. That’s how to find happiness at Ph.Creative.
“It’s an extremely creative place to work, learn and challenge yourself every day, I love it.”
We need a Sales Insights & Bid Coordinator to come in and support our Global Sales division, a division which make a serious impact at Ph.
As Sales Insights & Bid Coordinator for Ph, you will be responsible for the management of multiple Sales deliverables and projects, across multiple clients.
You’ll support the global team in the execution of all elements across sales, community and relationship efforts. Your day could range from working with potential clients to understand what ‘they really want’ and working with our team to plan, prepare and create our response to deliver world class work to meet their brief! You’ll also be working to looking at crucial insights from our efforts as we continually look to continuously improve as we continue to evolve innovate in our approach.
You’ll be part of an exciting journey as we build a world class team, growing and amplifying our recruitment marketing offer around the world. As part of this team, you’ll act as an integral cog – delivering insights, research and keeping a finger to the pulse on external trends and offerings, ensuring that we are bringing the best to our range of clients and new business pitches. You’ll be our go-to for marketing insights and trends, you’ll live and breathe social media and digital platforms and you’ll be our guru on client intel.
You’ll definitely need to be a self-starter, and it’s going to be a little chaotic at times! So, you’ll need to thrive in the madness, and be determined to put your own stamp on what you do.
What’s more, we’ve got such a wide range of clients that it can be tricky pleasing them all, so you’ll need to juggle their needs and demands, which can be quite the challenge.
But you’ll be rewarded with a dynamic role you can truly call your own, working with award-winning and endlessly supportive colleagues, disrupting the industry and powering growth - yours and your team’s - as you forge your success.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Attend first contact meetings with clients, and/or take qualified leads from the community and own the back-office preparation for our proposal.
- Coordinate any pricing with the producers once a lead is an SQL.
- Requests for Information (RFI) – digest the questions and co-ordinate the answers from the Q&A. Request further input and co-ordinate relevant team for answers where required.
- Requests for Proposal (RFP) – take answers from the RFI and align these with the RFP brief. Co-ordinate the Ph team’s response – moving to a place where the team can use the RFP to write 90% of the client content.
- Pitch support - planning, preparation and performance for New/New Sales and New/Existing Sales.
- Coordinate external and internal comms around sales opportunities.
- Co-ordinate Statement of Work (SOW) creation with PM and Team.
- Work on preboarding clients - e.g. support and co-ordinate Legal, T&C’s, documentation, etc, to move from 75% to closed/won.
- Create and manage Q&A ‘wiki’ (knowledge share resource) for RFI, RFP, Q&A’s
- Manage TEAM pitch library for each client.
- Research and create pitch insights reports to assist the Ph pitch team – news about stakeholders, company profiling, relevant market insights etc
- Create Global Sales department reporting and insights – new/new, new/existing, RM, KPI management (weekly, monthly reports creation and insights).
- Monitor HubSpot integrity and updates – ensuring the team are updating the system – and they understand and take appropriate action on the resulting trends.
- Mine data from HubSpot and convert this data to create usable trend analysis.
- Coordinate Happy Dance reporting for client success team performance, distil feedback.
- Manage RFP, Pitch updates.
- Assist with pitch debriefs (win and lose) – and capture ongoing insights.
- Demonstrate the potential to create top level EB and RM audits.
What You'll Need to Bring
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience gained in a similar agency or client-side media or comms role.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, collaborate and co-create with team members across multiple functions.
- Ability to write and articulate appropriate, winning responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Be able to digest and plan accordingly what is required in a client RFP.
- Demonstrate the ability (or potential) and enthusiasm to build pitch decks.
- Strong research experience, showcasing the ability to work with qual and quant information and data sets and translate this into a digestible engaging story.
- An understanding of digital media, creativity, and best practice.
- Strong bid writing skills - intelligence to digest client information and utlilise this in insights and pitches.
- Be data literate, obsessing over metrics and reporting and using the numbers and facts to direct your decisions with insight and confidence.
- Fresh knowledge of the latest trends, tech, and practices in marketing, digital, and media.
- Project management experience, managing and balancing multiple priorities and workstreams.
- Ability & willingness to create great relationships with everyone at Ph… collaborate across creative, sales, account, production, and management teams, ensuring we are constantly aligned in our offerings, ways of working, project deliverables and timelines
- The desire to have fun with your Ph team; we’re a sociable bunch and we enjoy quizzes and get-togethers when we can (pandemics allowing!), so the ability to participate in team events is really important.
“In the words of Jerry Maguire, "Few clients, more personal relationships"... That's what we're about. We're a close-knit team of passionate professionals, dedicated to the happiness of our clients and each other. To join this team should be an exciting prospect for anyone.”
Every business talks about values. We talk about them more than most, though, because we spend so much time helping our clients define their true values to attract the talent they need.
So, our values aren’t just words we like the sound of; they’re our principles and our behaviours, they’re the bedrock of our business and the spirit at the heart of all of us that work here. Here’s what you need to succeed at Ph:
INTENSITY AUDACITY INTEGRITY
How Do We Expect You To Show Intensity?
It’s about truly immersing yourself in your work. You’ll give each and every project your full attention regardless of your heavy workload and tight, unrealistic deadlines. You’ll know inside yourself that something is not as good as it could be, and you’ll be willing to lose sleep over it until you get there. It’s about working smart, working hard, and working generously with the exceptional talent around you to deliver real quality. You’ll embrace the long hours, you’ll push yourself forward for more responsibility and more accountability, and you’ll squeeze dry every opportunity that comes your way.
How Do We Expect You To Show Audacity?
It’s about an audacity of ideas: dreaming up and delivering bold and brave concepts which improve the way we do things; which leave our clients speechless in our creativity; which make the best talent pay attention; and which win awards. You’ll have an audacity of approach in your work, leaving no stone unturned; trying, failing, learning, and improving, striving to find the best solution for the challenges you’ll face every day and not being constrained in your thinking. You’ll be looking for ways to develop our processes, procedures, and people. An audacity of attitude, going that bit further and never, ever, settling for anything less than excellence.
How Do We Expect You To Show Integrity?
A role at Ph is all about making a valuable, professional contribution to our projects. Empathising, respecting, and relishing the diversity of our growing team’s skills, backgrounds, and experience. It’s about channelling the many challenges that each project brings into positive action and learning. You’ll be true to your word, reliable and conscientious, and you’ll build upon the high standards we set for ourselves. It’s about keeping the best interests of our colleagues, our business, and our clients firmly at the heart of all that you do. You’ll push back when you need to so that standards don’t slip, and you’ll always refuse to compromise. You’ll set an example, inspire, and be the person with whom everyone wants to work.
What You'll Get
We devised the ‘give and get’ approach to our work to best illustrate what we expect from our people and what they can expect from Ph.
So, in return for your intensity, audacity, and integrity, we’ll tick all the boxes you would expect in terms of salary, benefits, flexible working, and personal development. But there’s much more on offer.
We listen and execute on great ideas that have been well researched and thought through, no matter where those ideas come from or whoever brings them to us. Which means smart people with the right attitude can go far quickly. And you’ll have the exhilaration and satisfaction of working on multiple projects with incredible brands. It’s fast, frantic, frustrating, and not for the faint-hearted, but your work will honestly go around the world.
You’ll work hard to find the best solutions; shape the support we put around you to help you deliver at your best; explore new technologies, techniques, and tactics; and find pride in all you do. It’s about having the drive to ignore the easy options and to choose instead to do work that makes a difference to everyone it touches. It’s about defining your career.
- Unlimited holidays
- Birthday day off
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance cover
- Peer to peer reward scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience managing both digital and non-digital projects.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.
* indicates a required field