We're looking for:
Ph. Creative is a highly energised and innovative branding, marketing and digital agency with offices in Liverpool, London, New York and San Diego. We’re dedicated to producing creative and highly effective strategy and solutions.
We specialise in employer brand, talent attraction and candidate experience and as a result, we have a reputation as one of the most creative and disruptive agencies in this space.
Our growing client list includes the likes of BT, Blizzard, Continental, Ladbrokes, Nationwide, RBS, Sage Therapeutics, Wehkamp – to name just a few.
We take staff growth and development very seriously and support a culture of continuous learning. We expect our team to be inquisitive with an unquenchable thirst for insight, to go beyond the expected and the predictable, and to be connected to our clients.
“Helping clients define and communicate their employer brand is fascinating.”
Ph. Creative has earned a reputation for its commitment to the very best strategy work. Reporting to the Head of Strategy the Junior Researcher will work in collaboration with other members of the Ph. Creative team to deliver a wide range of strategic projects including (but not limited to):
- Quantitative & Qualitative Research
- Specifically experience of setting up surveys and analysing data in survey tools e.g. survey monkey
- Supporting the Strategy team with distillation
- Attend workshops to assist the team and capture data
We are a very collaborative organisation and often come together to brainstorm and solve strategic challenges. Our ideal candidate will love contributing and supporting ideas in this environment as much as they love getting their head down and digging deep into a piece of work themselves.
- Preferably Educated to degree level – or equivalent
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel
- Some previous agency experience including branding, marketing and digital
- Experience working with quant survey tools – e.g. Survey Monkey
- Strong analytical capabilities – a love of big data
- Ability to create and act on briefs to deliver high quality outputs
- Interest in latest trends, technologies and practices in branding, strategy, digital and experiential tactics
- Manage assigned agency strategy research efforts and projects, involved with projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
- Provide market research, analyses and insights into latest industry trends
- Generate and drive insight for internal and client audiences around media, brands, candidates and experiences
- Ability of measurement, analytics, data gathering, and reporting for clients’ and agency
- Build, manage and analyse high levels of quantitative research – big data surveys.
- Assist with research and distillation of qualitative research on client projects.
- Actively participates in client presentations
- Help lead research initiatives
“We do extraordinary, bespoke and ground-breaking employer brand work. We strive to raise the bar on every project.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance cover
- Peer to peer reward scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you we’ll want to learn more about your experience, hear some great ideas to raise the profile of our brand.
We want to meet someone we can trust to be assertive, professional and effective.
You'll also be relaxed enough to remember to smile, and remind people why working with us is fun.
* indicates a required field