We're looking for:
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally-recognised leading employer branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer, and we’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
If you were to sit with the team at Ph, whether in Liverpool, London, New York, Los Angeles, Austin or San Diego, you would see people who care about the work and care about each other. There’s a relaxed vibe. They have a confidence in their work and the skill, drive, and grit to get things done.
It’s so nice to work amongst smart, creative people who each have the autonomy to make a judgement call, to fix something that’s not working or to attempt something that’s not been done before. It’s not for everyone, but for people who love energetic collaboration, bouncing around ideas, operating outside of traditional thinking and challenging conventions, Ph. can be a lot of fun.
“It’s a very exciting time at Ph, we’re expanding rapidly and working with some brilliant clients.”
The Financial Accountant plays a critical role in ensuring that the financial procedures of the agency run smoothly, and pro-actively supports our business growth and development.
The Financial Accountant assists the Finance & HR Director on a day to day basis in a wide range of duties including project profitability, cash-flow forecasting and reporting, plus monthly re-forecasting to include new sales and new sales opportunities.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified - and at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and filing with Companies House
- Preparing corporation tax computations and filing returns
- Previous exposure to financial accounts and reporting standards in a practical role
- A good working knowledge of VAT
- Experience of project monitoring and reconciliation
- Previous managerial experience
- Financial Reporting using integrated business intelligence tools
- Software experience of Exchequer, SAPA, Sage Corporation Tax (desirable)
- Take responsibility for cash flow forecasting and monitoring
- Monitor and report financial KPI’s
- Nominal ledger accounts reconciliations
- Production and submission of year end Statutory Accounts and Corporation Tax computations for all Ph group companies
- Lead R & D analysis and claims.
- Gather data for RFP’s and pitches to win new work
- Implementation of systems and processes driving efficiency and understanding between non-financial and financial departments
- Ensure timely and accurate inter-company transactions
“There is truly never a dull moment here, it’s fast-paced, we work hard, and we have fun”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to make effective financial decisions and initiate action to improve the business?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver our business goals?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by the business?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Peer to peer reward scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Flexible working hours
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to learn about your experience managing both digital and non-digital projects.
We want to see someone we can trust to be confident, professional and effective but relaxed enough to remember to smile and remind people why working with us is fun.
Most of all, you are articulate, meticulous and capable of strategic thinking to ensure efficient delivery of our lovely projects.
* indicates a required field