We're looking for:
Ph. Creative is a highly energised and innovative branding, marketing and digital agency with offices in Liverpool, London, New York and San Diego. We’re dedicated to producing creative and highly effective strategy and solutions.
We specialise in employer brand, talent attraction and candidate experience and as a result, we have a reputation as one of the most creative and disruptive agencies in this space.
Our growing client list includes the likes of BT, Blizzard, Continental, Ladbrokes, Nationwide, RBS, Sage Therapeutics, Wehkamp – to name just a few.
We take staff growth and development very seriously and support a culture of continuous learning. We expect our team to be inquisitive with an unquenchable thirst for insight, to go beyond the expected and the predictable, and to be connected to our clients.
“Helping clients define and communicate their employer brand is fascinating.”
Ph. Creative has earned a reputation for its commitment to the very best design and creative work. Reporting to the Exec Creative Director, the Creative Director will focus on leading our US Client projects from our office in Liverpool, working with our creative team on concepts, execution and quality control, whilst also building a relationship of trust with the clients themselves.
Through everything they do, the Creative Director will promote our culture of creativity and innovation whilst meeting the client brief across a wide variety of media. They will be a bastion of best practise across branding, advertising and digital, whilst not being afraid to experiment with new ideas or outputs, (these could be digital or experiential for example).
The Creative Director will promote collaboration and encouragement for the development of ideas from the creative team - whilst at times providing those ideas themselves - balancing team development with their own expertise and desire to drive a project forward.
The Creative Director will also be a trusted partner for the Project Management and Account teams, helping with project scoping, client meetings or presentations, always operating in a way that’s inclusive, flexible, and solutions-focused.
We want our Creative Director to be full of ideas. It’s vital that they fit with, and further develop, our culture of fun and rewarding creativity.
- Have strong creative ability to act on briefs and deliver high quality creative concepts
- Be a conceptual CD from either an art or copy background
- Strong previous agency and CD experience
- Interest in latest trends, technologies and practices in branding, marketing, digital and experiential tactics
- A deep understanding of digital media creativity and best practice
- Possess the ability to lead client meetings, rationalise creative choices to clients
- Ability to produce and win proposal and pitch work and recognise the commercial role of the creative department
- Flexible approach to working hours and travel
- Question briefs, insights and strategy when necessary
- Work with clients and account management on deliverables and expectations
- Drive idea generation and brainstorms in line with the above
- Take ownership of the creative proposals working with the broader team on content
- Support the PM’s on concept costings and logistics as required
- Stay ahead of the latest trends and innovations to ensure the most productive process
- Share any relevant potential production partner information with PM’s
- Oversee execution and quality control
- Build a trusting relationship with clients
“We do extraordinary, bespoke and ground-breaking employer brand work. We strive to raise the bar on every project.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- Are you willing be required to work office hours that are sympathetic to our US team and clients?
- Are you also open to travel to the US on a fairly regular basis?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance cover
- Peer to peer reward scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you we’ll want to learn more about your experience, hear some great ideas to raise the profile of our brand.
We want to meet someone we can trust to be assertive, professional and effective.
You'll also be relaxed enough to remember to smile, and remind people why working with us is fun.
* indicates a required field