We're looking for:
At Ph.Creative we have a vision that one day everyone will love their job. We want to help everyone find their perfect job in a perfectly matched team.
We’re a globally recognised leading employer-branding agency. We’re changing how businesses prioritise the value of who they are as an employer. We’re committed to helping them discover the true value they can offer to the people who join them.
We’re not satisfied with doing a good job. We’re out to create impact and positive change, and we raise the bar at every chance we get. We’re uncompromising and we love, live and breathe our work. We know the value we can offer you.
“Helping clients define and communicate their employer brand is fascinating.”
We’re creative, effective, brave, and fun, and we want you to be too.
So here’s a couple of questions for you…
- Are you brave enough to reject work that’s not good enough to put in front of your clients?
- Are you open to exploring new ways to find the solutions we need to deliver client success?
- Are you willing to think like an owner and prioritise doing the right thing by your clients?
- Do you take your work seriously and put yourself into everything you deliver?
- And, at the same time, do you remember not to take yourself too seriously?
You can tell the answers we're looking for. So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here. But what’s in it for you?
“We do extraordinary, bespoke and ground-breaking employer brand work. We strive to raise the bar on every project.”
What we're looking for
We’ll support and focus you to reach your full potential. In return, we’ll expect to see you progress and excel, striving towards being the best you can be.
We only want team players, if you’re the kind of person to go it alone most of the time, this isn’t the place for you. Our team ethic is strong and integral to reaching new heights; we’re always learning and improving as a team.
You'll need love, knowledge and experience of employer branding and digital marketing strategy. We'll surround you with a world-class creative and strategic team. Our philosophy and culture is second to none. We offer new perspectives and levels of quality that our industry has never seen before. And you’ll be working with some of the biggest brands on the planet.
Benefits & Perks
Not only do you get to become a member of the Ph. family; a dedicated and eclectic bunch who like to work hard, produce results and put creativity at the heart of everything we do but you will also get:
- 25 days holiday plus eight days Bank Holiday
- Medicash cover and pension after three months service
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Enjoy our Peroni & Pino Friday afternoons!
- Company pension scheme
Want to find somewhere that you love working?
If we get to meet you, we’ll want to see how well you can explain things in simple basic terms.
We want to meet someone we can trust to be assertive, professional and effective.
You'll also be relaxed enough to remember to smile, and remind people why working with us is fun.